AASRI kindly invites you to join in and work on the scientific and technical committees of the conferences and journals editorial boards. Membership in the AASRI scientific and technical committees can open windows of opportunity for your professional growth and development as free-of-charge. Through special scientific and technical committees and divisions, and numerous occasions for scientific and technical exchange with colleagues, AASRI gives scientists the power to enhance their knowledge, skills, and professional options.
AASRI Fellow Member
The grade of AASRI Fellow (Fellow, AASRI) is conferred on engineers and scientists and shall be conferred only on invitation of the Executive Committee (Governing Board) upon a person of distinction and outstanding qualifications, and who has made extraordinary contributions in the engineering field.
As a Senior Member of AASRI: (only PhD holders should apply)
1. You may propose to organize and chair a new or existing AASRI conference.
2. You will be assigned to be the committee or chair of the relevant AASRI conference.
3. You will be invited to be the reviewer of the relevant AASRI conference.
4. You can register the AASRI conference with a discounted price.
5. You will be invited to delivery a keynote speech at the relevant AASRI conference.
6. You will be invited to join the editorial boards of the AASRI Journals.
As a Member of AASRI:
1. You will be assigned to be the committee or chair of the relevant AASRI conference.
2. You will be invited to be the reviewer of the relevant AASRI conference.
3. You can register the AASRI conference with a discounted price.
If you are interested in joining AASRI as Free-of-Charge, please compile and return the Membership Form / Senior Membership Form along with your CV to aasri_deng@Ymail.com attachment. Your application will be processed in 3 work days.